We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Check out what 2 readers were able to score at Target. They were able to save up to 75% off regular price. Nice!
Here is what reader Noelle picked up at Target:
- Xhilaration Bra = $3.58 reg $11.99 (70% off)
- Xhilaration Bra = $1.58 reg $11.99 (70% off) + $2 Target coupon
- Garnier Shampoo = $0.99 reg $2.99 $1(man. coupon)+$1 (Target coupon)
- Xhilaration Socks = $ .45 x3 reg $1.50 each(70% off)
- 2 Up & Up Ibuprofen = FREE (-$0.02) reg .99 each $2/2 Shopkick coupon
- Schick Hydro Razor = FREE reg $8.99 FREE Man. Coupon ($8.99)
- FoodSaver Handheld Vacuum = FREE (-$3.01) reg $16.99 -$10 Target coupon & $10 Man. Coupon
- As Seen On TV Stompees = $13.99 30% off (I’ve Never seen these on sale!)
The regular price of everything was $79.42 and Noelle paid only $18.46 (before tax)
Here is what reader Erica picked up:
- 4 pack of Circo receiving blankets
- Circo flannel blanket
- 2 Campbell’s Go soups
- 2 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations packs
- Alexia sweet potato waffle fries
- International Delight coffee creamer (no coupon, I was just out of it at home)
- Nivea men’s face scrub
- Garnier Hydra Recharge conditioner
- 2×3 picture frame
- 5×7 picture frame
- 2 9.5 oz bags of M&Ms
original price: $60.01
After coupons: $19.94
If you have a shopping trip you would like to share (I love seeing them!) please email them to [email protected] or post it directly on the All Things Target Facebook page.
I really wanted to find one of those fire safes today sad they did not have one
How much was the Nivea garnier soup and fries? And if u don’t mind. Where do u get the coupons for those items. Thanks
Here are the links for the coupons you requested, not all of them may still be available:
I have purchased 2 pairs of those Stompees at my Target in Holland, MI at 2 different times at $9.99 each! I got the first pair for one daughter a few weeks ago, and just bought the other pair (for my other daughter) today. There were a few more pair. It was total luck that they happened to both be the right sizes!
Erica B. says
Jen, sorry I didn’t reply. I get most of my coupons from the Target Coupons site or Coupons.com. I’m still bummed my store didn’t have the Food Saver, I had my coupons ready for that!