We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I have big news! I’ve teamed up with TopCashback for an amazing $25 cash back offer. If you are new to TopCashback, you can spend $25 at Target.com and get $25 cash back!! Here is how to take advantage of this amazing deal.
- Head over to TopCashback and sign up through my special affiliate link.
- After sign up you’ll be directed to the Target.com offer page. Read the Terms & Conditions on the store page for exclusions. Click the “Get Cashback Now” button
- Spend $25 or more at Target.com and checkout.
- Confirm your account via the email they send you
- Within 14 days, $25 cashback will post in your TopCashback account.
You will probably want to shop clothing, shoes, accessories, home decor, kitchen items in order to qualify for the cash back. To make it easier on you all, I’m listing all the non-eligible categories: Grocery, household commodities and essentials, baby care items (diapers, wipes, food, and toiletries), pets, electronics, toys, sporting goods, movies, video games and consoles, prepaid and gift cards, music, books, SweetJOJO, contract mobile, Laundry products, Target Pharmacy (including over-the-counter), Target Photo and Target Optical.
Once your cash becomes “payable” the cash back can be credited to your checking or PayPal account. The $25 will become payable once the return window is closed. This offer will be valid from October 30th through November 15th.
did this offer expire already? i signed up for top cash back but it just has 2.25% cash back listed on the target section.
If you signed up the regular offer is what will show up for you. If you were already a member the offer won’t work, but if you just signed up you should be good. Just make sure you check your email to verifty your account and then the money should show up shortly thereafter.