We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Target Beauty Box is back! Order the Target Beauty Box and you can get all of the following for only $5 shipped. The CoverGirl Smoochies Lip Gloss retails for around $5 on it’s own.
1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky.
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days.
Have they fixed the shipping issue yet?
I don’t feel comfortable paying for it unless I know shipping is free.
It’s charging me 5 dollars for shipping 🙁 Maybe only free shipping applies to redcard users?
i had FREE shipping when i used my target red debit card.
great deal for $5.08 total!
thanks for posting!!!
Same here. 🙁
I was charged shipping as well.
It charged me shipping also
I have the Redcard and did not pay shipping. I saved $5.87 overall and paid $5.08 total.
I just ordered and got free shipping and saved 5% with my red card. Thanks!
Shipping is only free for Redcard, otherwise $5.62?!
Just purchased, with red card, frees hipping and 5 % off, Thanks for the info.
Katrina Wiese says
Just got mine with free shipping and paid with my red card for an extra $.25 off so only $4.75 total! Woohoo!
Got free shipping using my regular VISA
Says currently unavailable online. 🙁 Wonder if they’ll get more?
If you ladies were charged shipping, PLEASE call Target customer service. They will absolutely refund the shipping on this, and have for hundreds of people already. *IF they don’t, hang up and call again, they will!
Anyone know why they waited so long from the last Target Beauty Box? And why they show what’s in this one? Anyone have any opinions on this? I liked the surprise!
Also – I used redcard – no shipping costs.