We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It sounds like today it the day for the clearance toys to be marked down to 70% off at Target (at least some of the toys). You probably won’t find LEGOs at 70% off, but there should be lots of good stuff. I mentioned earlier that Target seems to be doing things a little different this year and marking down the toys in waves and that seems to be the case today.
- Don’t go by the signs in the aisles, check the individual price stickers.
- Use the scanners to check prices sometimes they don’t get to switching all the price tags at one time
- Things will need to be marked down manually, if you see an employee working in the aisle you may be able to have them check a toy or two for you. (I do not recommend going up to the front of the store to customer service).
- I wouldn’t rely on calling your store to see if the markdown took place. The people at the front don’t know which departments are being marked down each day.
- Have fun!
Here is a new batch of photos of our readers’ 70% off toy clearance finds:
I am totally impressed with the items Jamie found. All were 70% off. $17.98 for Little Tikes Picnic table. Our Generation “fairy” dolls $17.98, and Our Generation horses were only $5.98!
Lindsay scored this Nerf Battle Racer for 70% off, it was priced at $59.98 (reg $199.99). The DPCI is 204-12-0939.
Miranda got lucky and found this Kidkraft Dollhouse 70% off. She also picked up a super cute Finding Dory Robot playset for 70% off (pictured below).
This really cool Paw Patrol Jungle Rescue playset was 70% off at Val’s store today.
Here is Karen’s shopping trip. Lots of fun things for girls and a few for boys too.
Amy spotted this for $39.98 (reg $119.99).
You know we want to see photos of your 70% off toy clearance deals so please feel free to share your photos any of the following ways:
- Post photos directly on the All Things Target Facebook page
- Share them on Instagram by tagging @allthingstarget or with the #allthingstarget hashtag
- Email them to [email protected]
Leave a Reply