We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m sharing my 90% off Christmas shopping trip with you today. My stores didn’t have nearly as much this year as they have in years past, but I am still pleased with what I found.
- Joy Marquee $2.50 (reg $25.00
- Christmas Cards $1.50 (reg $15.00)
- Christmas Cards $.70 (reg $7.00)
- Ribbon Spools $.40 (reg $4.00)
- Gift bags $.20 (reg $2.00)
- Mrs. Meyers candle $.39 (reg $3.99)
All of these items were only $.10 each because they were from the dollar spot and were regularly $1.00.
The beauty items only went down to 70% off this year. I am not sure if they will make it to 90% off, they may now be just like the food items and only make it to 70% off (kinda sad about that).
- Nautica Cologne $8.99 (reg $29.99)
- Orly Nail Polish set $5.98 (reg $19.99)
- Essie Nail Polish set $3.89 (reg $12.99) ~ going in my daughters Easter basket!
- Savannah Bee gift set $3.89 (reg $12.99)
- elf nail polish set $3.00 (reg $10.00)
I hope to post even more of our readers photos later today, it’s so much fun seeing all the great deals everybody scores.
which location was this?
Why Science-Based Codes for Healthcare Buildings …
Hello.. Thinking about driving over an hour today to search for 90% deals but as I’m checking Brickseek the prices for example on Glade Christmas candles are showing full price. I’m afraid they have stopped doing 90%.. Any thoughts?
Christmas salvaged here. 🙁
Just dropped in at my local Target this morning. Christmas has been salvaged. That is what the employee told me as she was placing Fekkai gift sets into her very full cart. Found some christmas items on the shelves but at the register when it rang up as “item not found” the manager offered it to me at full retail! Um, no thanks.