We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here are the items I picked up from Target this week when the Christmas items finally went 70% off. I was surprised to find so many Glad and Ziploc containers. I like to pick them up so I can use them year round when we have to take dinners and treats places but I don’t want to have to worry about getting my dishes back.
The plasticware, plates and napkins were all $.90 each. I also found a Christmas themed LEGO for $1.49.
Here is a close-up of a few of the items that I plan on using year round. I forgot to include the blanket in my first photo, so I am including it here, it is super soft!
- Remington Curling Iron $7.49 (reg $24.99)
- Blancket $5.99 (reg $19.99)
- Contents make-up bags $1.49 (reg $4.99)
- Watkins Soap $2.39 (reg $7.99)
- Smith & Hawken topiary $8.98 (reg $29.99)
- Dish Towels $1.79 (reg $5.99)
- Tablecloth $5.68 (reg $18.99)
- Compact Mirror $.74 (reg $2.49)
- Wallet Mirror $2.10 (reg $7.99)
- Burt’s Bees $.89 (reg $2.99)
- Citrus Reamer $1.79 (reg $5.99)
Make sure you check out the following posts for more shopping trips and hidden clearance deals: